Sunday, November 22, 2009

How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

Just shave your head, then you wont have to worry about grey hair!



KEEP ON YAHOOING!!



~~~SPARKY~~~



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

i have them



so i get highlights for my hair



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

you can use henna to dye hair, its all natural



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

I turned prematurely grey at the age of 22, then immediately turned blonde and have been for the past 21 years. If you don't want permanent color I suggest using a semi-permanent color that will wash out after about 6-8 weeks. You can find them next to the permanent hair color at the store. Grey hair is genetic, there's nothing you can do to prevent it.



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

There's no way to avoid gray hair they will keep coming.. If you want to color your hair, the most non damaging is a natural henna. But they run in red %26amp; brown %26amp; dark shades mostly. . You can camouflage alot of it by highlighting, but that is more harsh on your hair than coloring.. Your going to have to consult a color expert at a local salon to see what he/she can suggest by looking at the condition of your hair. Good luck to you



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

just mossy on over to my place and I will show you my husbands household handy work, then let you know he can work on your home too....that will be enough to scare the ba-jee-zas out of you and turn your hair white!



therefore you have skipped the "grey" area! what do u say?



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

There is a belief that if you take a teaspoon of black strap molasses every day it will eliminate graying hair. My grandmother swears by it and she has about 10 grey strands at most in her hair. (She's 78 years old) (true story).



Natural hair colors are anything with henna. Those colors seem to last longest without side effects but you should always do a skin test before trying any chemical treatment on your scalp.



How to avoid Premature grey hair ? and suggest me some naural colorants?

It maybe a deficiency of foliumzuur (I do not know the English word) Eat leaves, asperges, wheat, pulses,yeast (vit.B) nuts, broccoli, milk, oranges, spinach, liver, salmon, oysters.



Henna is a natural coloring product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit