Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

it's cool. more representative of everyone.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

i think its cool!!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

I think it's cool.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

not for me



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

i didint notive they had it haha thats dumb,who wants to makean OLD person!!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

Nothing. I don't edit avatars so I didn't know



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

Thank you for noticing. I happen to love it!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

yahoo is okay



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

It's about time!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

i dont care cause i dont have grey hair so i odnt have to use it



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

I think it's great we are not all teeny boppers on here and I may need it soon.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

I think it's great. Some people have white hair like my mother's though. It's brave of them to use it. Everyone is wrapped up in their Avatars. @80)



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

awesomeness!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

It's great. Not everyone on Yahoo is a young kid.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

The old crows finally have a hairstyle of their own.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

That's great, I think society should learn to love and accept everything old as someting desirable.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

they now have grey hair well then I should change my avatar to that cause I have a lot of it :)



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

Next stop: Fat avatars!!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

I hadn't noticed it but I think it's a cool idea %26amp; I personally adore salt and pepper hair, or straight out gray on anyone.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

Shows that Yahoo! atleast remebered that even senior citizens are on Yahoo!.



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

I think it is great. I think they should have all hair colors and I will mention this one more time: They seriously need a shoes department because they definately don't know how to match the shoes with the clothes right. They just look ridiculous. Camoflauge pants with brown loafers!!! Just goofy looking!



What are your thoughts on Yahoo! Avatar's new grey hair feature?

I think its great and if they had one that was salt n pepper - I might actually make one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit