Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is there a cure for grey hair?

I have not found one. I guess the years of playing good cop/bad cop with my ex took its toll on me. Avoid that path.



Is there a cure for grey hair?

hair dye.



:]



Is there a cure for grey hair?

no, but there is hair color. gray hair is not a disease. it's a loss of pigmentation.



Is there a cure for grey hair?

Haa, I wish. There is only one 'bandaid' method available for grey hair, and that's dyeing it.



I've got a few grays in mine - they stand out like a sore thumb cos I've got dark brown hair...scary.



Is there a cure for grey hair?

um no only dye for hair thats it



Is there a cure for grey hair?

As of this time, no there isn't. Hair color isn't a cure because it just "covers" up the problem.



Is there a cure for grey hair?

hair dye lol



Is there a cure for grey hair?

well if your younger i say take vitamins lol they will help your hair until the natural gray starts to form but gray hair will always be their as a problem later. either from stress, depression, or just age.



Is there a cure for grey hair?

hair dye



Is there a cure for grey hair?

no.... sorry



Is there a cure for grey hair?

Unless someone has discovered the fountain of youth, no.



I suppose coloring your hair is the closest thing. It's not so much a cure as a "cover up" though.



Is there a cure for grey hair?

As posted previously, gray hair isn`t a disease. It`s a natural occurance on lifes road. I would tend to believe any attempts to change or alter your hair color at this stage of life is doing nothing but showing signs of insecurity.



Just buck up and wear it like a badge of courage, you probably earned every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit