Friday, November 27, 2009

I've had my hair professionally highlighted. How do I experiment with semi-permanent home color

I get my hair done at a salon (foils: highlights and lowlights). My hair is dark blond and light blond streaks, with some slight greying at the roots. The last time it was done professionally, about 3 weeks ago it came out too copper for me. I've always wanted to be able to experiment with home semi-permanent color. Can I do this? Do I need to have a hairdresser do some kind of stripping of the recent color first?



I've had my hair professionally highlighted. How do I experiment with semi-permanent home coloring?

I really wouldn't try this at home. Why not ask your hairdresser for an all over toner instead? This would gradually fade after a few weeks. you already have two clolours on your hair. Be careful, and seek proper advice. it really is worth the expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit