Friday, November 27, 2009

Wanting a senior avatar?

How do I get my avatar picture to look older, for instance, grey hair?? I dye my hair a light red once in a while, but I am grey when I don't dye it. How do I make it grey?? The hair color choices are only burnette, blonde, red and black.



Wanting a senior avatar?

maybe you should do a search, they provide it in the avatar section, just specify grey hair...you can try it, i'm not really sure if it'll come up though...



Wanting a senior avatar?

Some of the avatar hairstyle permit the choice of grey hair. Try looking at them again.



Wanting a senior avatar?

Only a few of the hairstyles offered in the avatar selections offer the grey hair. You'll have to look thru them all to see them!



I'm going quite grey and I'm tired of dying it. If I use permanent dye oh I hate the roots! Don't you wish it would turn all silver right away??



Wanting a senior avatar?

Go to the Avatars and try to find what you want.



Wanting a senior avatar?

My avatar looks like it has gray tips aroud it. I like to think I look just like her. Soon all my hair will be gray because I gave up the dye bottle a few months ago.



Wanting a senior avatar?

My hair is pure White on the sides, but still black everywhere else.I keep it in a crew cut.



Everyone wants me to let it grow out. I would look like "Paulie"on The Sopranos. I'm not ready for that. Mens Avatars choices are even less.



Wanting a senior avatar?

Try this one it has a lot more choice.



http://elouai.com/candybar4/dollmakergir...



Wanting a senior avatar?

Unless you have a pic to post, the only thing you can do is click on your avatar and go for changes ... when you get to hair color, there aren't may with grey hair, there are no older looking, mature faces ... we just go with blank faces when we can't find us in the avatar selections.



Wanting a senior avatar?

You can also go to photo bucket and find a photo you like... just google avatars... you will be surprised at all you come up with! Happy hunting... it's fun!



Hugs, Scoot



Wanting a senior avatar?

Great question!!!



It is really like playing with paper dolls, isn't it?



I love messing with the avatar thing - playing 'dress up!'



The one I am using now is my youngest daughter!



She is 'too cool' with her short pink hair and a couple 'well placed' tatoos - one that says "MOM" oh well.



Before this avatar I had an Oriental girl with a parasol and a dragon by her feet.



Since it is impossible to get 'real looking' avatars, just have fun with it! Who cares? By the time we get to be seniors, we know you can't judge a book by it's cover, so have a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit