Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is that true u get grey hair in couple of months after u color them? how could u save them?

hair color doesn't contribute to getting more gray hair,as u age there are changes in ur body, physically and chemically, there is a way to change what u eat to slow down the graying, but i have found that it isn't worth it, eather get used to being gray and make the best of it, or just keep coloring ur hair.



Is that true u get grey hair in couple of months after u color them? how could u save them?

I am not sure i understand your question.



If you are asking if you get gray hair after you start colouring your hair if you previously did not have gray hair this is false. I used to colour my hair from age 16 till age 27. I no longer colour my hair and I do not have one little white or gray hair on me.



If you are asking about colour treating gray hair and how to keep it coloured and not gray.. the only way is to keep colouring your hair. The roots will grow out gray no matter what you do. Use a permanent hair colour so that the gray you already coloured doesn't wash out.



Hope this helped!



Is that true u get grey hair in couple of months after u color them? how could u save them?

*Please add more details to your question cause not quite sure of what you are trying to ask.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit