Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair like Joss Stones How to keep the pink from fading?

I was going to get my hair highlighted the same way Joss Stone has hers done. I have curly hair as well like she has hers lately. I love it but i have had red highlights in the past and it fades so quickly and i don't want to invest over $100 on highlights that will be non-existant in a couple weeks. My hair I believe is really porous as I have trouble covering my greys as is (I find Excellence is the only dye that will not wash out).



Hair like Joss Stones How to keep the pink from fading?

use color protecting shampoo or a color depositing shampoo that has the red tones in it. Joss Stone gets her hair touched up on a regular basis that's why it looks so good. red highlights fade soooo fast. that's just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit