Friday, November 27, 2009

ASAP.....plssss?

Grey hair..ASAP?



hi thr...i am having trouble with my hair..i think i have grey hair..i am 20years old..i had highlites done on my hair this year it was whitish blonde,i hadre-highlites done on my hair where the hairdresser applied different layers of colors on my hair such as red and blonde on top of my whitish blonde..recently my highlites are moving downwards and all i can see after my highlite hair some grey color hair like white...is my hair going grey?how can i know if they are because on the top its completely my natural hair color black...what is happening pls help



ASAP.....plssss?

sometimes it comes sooner for some people.



ASAP.....plssss?

Stop stressing over the small things in life. Take a day off and go to the spa and relax. You'll be fine.



ASAP.....plssss?

It might be going gray but don't freak out! It might be an affect from the highlights you got. Ask your hairdresser and see what she thinks.



ASAP.....plssss?

maybe there was a reaction with ur hair and the highlights



ASAP.....plssss?

I have never dyed my hair bcos I do not trust or feel comfortable putting too much chemical in my hair. Please go bac k to your hair stylist and find out what chemicals she used the last time. Read tthe contents of the prod.



You may want to trim your hair and see if the new growth remains grey. Give your hair some rest for a time and see. Good luck dear.



ASAP.....plssss?

Firstly calm down !!!!!



It is very much possible that since you have had all that crap (highlights and god knows what) smudged all over your bonce it has caused you to get grey hair,if i were you keep the chemicals off it,you are making it age before its time,if you are really concerned goto the doctors,dont worry your head aint gona fall off



ASAP.....plssss?

If you get your hair dyed/colored/highlighted anyway, don't worry about it!



ASAP.....plssss?

http://www.hairfinder.com/hair/grey-age....



The average age for going gray 閳?if such can be claimed to exist 閳?should be figured based on your own family history since that is where the likelihood of developing gray at any given point in your life would be determined.



As for what you should do about covering the gray you have, if that is indeed what you want to do, I recommend using a deposit-only hair color that is at least 3 shades lighter than your natural color. This will give your grays some additional pigmentation without changing the natural color of your hair. For more information on covering gray with haircolor, take a look at our articles on hair coloring, specifically the Q%26amp;A section about covering gray hair with color. This is from the above website. Me, I wouldn't color my hair. I have earned my gray hairs.



My Dad has always had gray hair in his sideburn area as long as I can remember. I started getting gray hair about 6 years ago at the age of 34. My mother started getting gray in her later 30's but it wasn't noticible to me. She had brown hair and it never turned gray even after her chemo. She died at the age of 55. My Dad is now 64 and has a full head of gray hair, it used to be black.



ASAP.....plssss?

Hi,



You could have a few greys. My Mom was grey at 27. Dont panic. Go see a good hairdresser and see what they say. You can always dye it . Not the end of the world girl.. Good luck!



ASAP.....plssss?

WHY NOT JUST DO IT YOURSELF WITH " NICE %26amp; EASY"



COST 鎷?.50. I WOULDN'T PAY ANY MORE THAN THIS.



I HAVE DONE MY OWN FOR MANY YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit