Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair dye? afraid of hair turning green.?

original hair colour is a medium-dark brown. aged woman...hair goes grey..etc. recently dyed hair colour an ashy blonde color, went to get it recoloured, ended up with uneven color/bad experience at a salon. i would like to dye my own hair with the help of daughter...will a darker brown hair dye mess up my hair? i just want my hair to be fixed and to become a nice dark / warm brown. thanks.



Hair dye? afraid of hair turning green.?

If you naturally have red tones to your hair, you need a color that contains Ash in it. If not, then choose a hair color two shades lighter than you wish to be, using the color chart on the side or back of the color box. I say this because most hair colors will come out really dark. Consider your skin tone when choosing a hair color since you'll want to add warmth to your skin.



Hair dye? afraid of hair turning green.?

The only thing I would stay away from is anything that has the word 'peroxide' in it.



Hair dye? afraid of hair turning green.?

No it will definitely work doing a dark warm brown. I color my own hair all the time (to cover those nasty greys!) and while it is generally med brown I have gone lighter and darker and it works great everytime. Plus it is much less expensive than going to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit