Sunday, November 22, 2009

To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

I began to get grey hairs at age 20...just a few random at 1st, then more and more.



I began dying it (close to my natural color) at about age 25 and have been doing so continually for 10 yrs, so I really have no idea how grey I am? When it starts to grow out and I can see the roots..it looks like it's at least 50% gray on top.



Again, I am 35, but people say I look more like 30. I don't want to look OLDER than I am???



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

Keep coloring it! If you look good, you'll feel good!



I'm amazed at the people that sit in my chair and when they walk in they almost seem depressed, hate their hair, hate their dog, their mother in law is driving them crazy, and they just can't take their boss anymore ... and then a couple hours in the chair and voila! their total disposition has changed. They walk out with a bounce in their step and a huge smile on their face and they're ready to face the world and it's obvious that when they feel good about themselves, then hey....everything else seems to be OK! Why not? If anything it's good therapy!!! LOL



Re-evaluate when you hit 40 or 45. I'm 41...and ain't no way I'm going to quit coloring now! People guess me to be 33 or so...wooohooo! Maybe when I'm 50......????



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

Dye it! Gray hair will definitely make you look older and less sexy. Report It



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

To definitely dye!



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

If it makes you happy... go ahead and dye your hair! Hair is our crowning glory and I believe that it really plays a big role in our disposition.



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

color is fun



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

DYE IT! PROBLEM SOLVED.



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

Yes, definitely continue colouring your hair if it makes you look %26amp; feel good. In a few years check with a hairdresser to see if the colour you're using is still suitable for your skin colouring.



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

Honey, I am in the same boat. I am 34 and if i wouldn't dye I would be gray. So, i dye and when I turn 40 I am going to stop for the fact I think it looks nice on other women. But, not right now for myself.



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

I say keep it up...you look younger now but if you let it grow out you will definitely look older then your age...and we don't want that do we? Just don't go to dark, which tends to make us look hard as we age( Not to mention the hell of going through the growing out stage! It could take years)



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

If it makes you feel more comfortable with yourself, then I see no harm in it. The biggest problem with hair coloring is that you have to be very consistent with it. You're still young, but maybe as you get older, you could just color your hair less often. Let a little of your natural color come through to make it look more authentic.



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

dye is unhealthy dont do it



To dye or not to dye? (Hair) That is the question.?

Try that silver dye. It makes the natural grey go a nice bright silvery colour. It's very flattering for people with grey hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit