Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Im just not ready.. I still feel so young.



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Welcome to the wonderful world, dearheart! I started getting them when I was 35. (I also had my first real hot flash too) I also didn't and still don't feel young enough for silver hair but mine is getting more and more pronounced. I now have two white streaks from my central part...actually it looks rather striking! I had to sit down and have a long talk with myself. I could either colour my hair or something similar. I could wear a hat...all the time, inside and out. I could say...damn it, I earned every one of them..which I have. My mother, bless her, says while she's 73 that's fine but she's not ready for her baby to have white hair. I earned every one of them and I'm proud of them. You have to like who you are too. May you find what you need to do so.



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

join the crowd im2years olderthen youand igotit



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Stress. Stop worrying about it, it'll only make it worse



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Unfortunately some people go gray prematurely. If you don't like it you can always color your hair.



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Grey is the new black. I read an article this week that said the silver look is going to be in style this year. Embrace your grey hair, you're ahead of the curve on this one. :-)



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Your getting older, and you don't even know it..



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

ohh baby...you are soooo not young!!!



easy easy....im just joking!!!



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

You might feel young but everybody is going to get gray, some before others. stress can cause it to come earlier along with other things.



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

i dont know.but go to the store and buy hair dye things



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

It's usually hereditary. I started at 26. Not much, but highlighting is a good idea if you feel the need to color it. I use an all over color and have for years. I'm not trying to fool myself or anyone else. It's just the way I like it. Other things on your body will give away your age, like hands, so coloring your hair doesn't really fool anyone. Like anything else in life, do it for you.



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

I had my first grey hair at 17! I finally tried to stop stressing about it. try something different - colour it- streak it - get highlights. I did the highlights for a while that way the "natural" tinsel didn't show as much, but it does get costly. You have to choose what is in your price range and acceptable to you until you can "accept the inevitable". (and I'm 36)



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

so if u must use natural stuff i heard the chemicals r bad for ur kids that u mtie have someday (and u, too)



Why do I have grey hair?? im 35?

Generally genetics, sucks huh? I have it too, and have had it since I was 25. I am 33 tomorrow, and the only saving grace is that mine came in as two streaks, one in front and one in the middle. It sort of looks intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit