Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

I've only got the odd ones, but someone said I shouldn't. Huh?



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

So, to recap. I had a crew cut for several years up until 2005 when I decided to grow it long. Very long. So long that I could tie it up in a pony tail and easily pass as a member of a folk band or a student.



Hair color is the result of pigmentation due to the presence of the chemicals eumelanin and pheomelanin. In general, the more melanin present, the darker the hair color; the less melanin, the lighter the hair color. Black hair predominates outside of Europe. A person's hair color may also change over time and may be more than one color at a time. Considerable differences in color and texture exist between individuals of similar ethnicity, and immigration and global travel have greatly increased the diversity of hair characteristics among many countries.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

if you pull them out, at least five more grow in their place.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

You shouldn't pull ANY of your hair out.



If you have a problem with it, DYE it.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

what do you do when they all go grey pull them all out and go bald



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

THEY SAY THAT IF YOU PULL THEM OUT ALOT MORE GROW ON THEIR BEHALF



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

There is an old wives tail that says if you pull it out 4 more will replace it (I thinks it's 4 or something). It is not really true.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

Ya I've been told that as well. I guess if you pull your greys out more will come out. So better just leave it in or dye your hair. I have one grey hair in my whole head and I still havent pulled it out. Its been there for about a year now and no other grey hair has grown..so it might be true:)



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

why don't you just dye it?



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

it is an old wives tale, I pull mine out and I only have random ones, trust me Ive pulled enough out that if 5 more grew in, I would be almost completely gray, and I am not.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

There's no point in pulling them out sweetie coz they'll only grow back! Once the hair is grey, it will always be grey so I guess you have to live with it. There's no medical reason for not pulling them out though so don't worry about it :)



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

The saying that more will grow in its place is not true.....



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

Some people believe that if you pull a grey hair out you will get 3 in its place, which is nonsense. They will just grow back and you won't solve anything. Your hair will get lighter before it ever gets darker. Get some Grecian Formula if it bothers you that much.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

If you pull your grey hairs out one of these days you might wish you had them back.



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

4 each one u pull out 5 more grow back



if u have grey hair dye it



Why shouldn't I pull my grey hairs out?

it's only an olds wives tale it's just the first signs of you going grey....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit