Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Iron deficiency is usually responsible for premature greying. Make him eat more food with iron in it. Ask a doctor if he has iron deficiency.



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

I would leave them alone. My husband and his dad got grey hairs early on. I think it's cool and different! No one can dye their hair like that! :0)



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Dye it. Or tell everyone at school that he's like the guy from American Idol. Or tell him that gray is distinguishing.



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

ye i would say leave it too!



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

If a person thinks too much, grey hairs will come out.



rest more and take more vitamins-- multi!



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Lots of people get gray hairs early. He can dye his hair if he wants to. That's about the only solution there is out there.



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Shave his head!



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Some people say I have grey hairs *stress*babysitting* lol, but don't worry about it. I just think of it as me growing as a wiser person!



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Get him on American Idol.



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

leave it alone and tell everyone hes the next Taylor Hicks... or dye it if you wanna.



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

Let it go. I started getting grey really young and after battling it unsuccessfully for 20 years I have decided to accept it and leave it alone.



My 16 year old son has grey hairs. any solution?

just leave em alone. nothing wrong with a few grey hairs lol. im 22 and i got a couple of strands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit