Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grey hairs?!?!?

I noticed that i had about 20white hairs all clumped together in the same patch of hair, but appearing nowhere else on my head... :S



I am 19 and have very dark drown hair. Is it just a freak patch of greys? or am i going grey? :S



...help %26gt;%26lt;



Grey hairs?!?!?

its probably sun lightened you probably exposed them to the sun for a while so the sun bleached



once a few of my hairs got sunbleached i new it was from the sun since im 13 an d the rest of my hair is still med brown and its been a year



Grey hairs?!?!?

probably a freak pach that you got frm your dad side and you probibly won't get any more for a while.:)



Grey hairs?!?!?

I don't know what to tell you :[[



I've got the same thing going on with me, but I'm only 15. I don't think we're going gray though. I dye mine about every month or so, but i've not noticed any on other portions of my head. Just that one spot =/



Grey hairs?!?!?

could be eather ask your rents when they started going grey (could be genetic) but for now i wold dye them : ) good luck



Grey hairs?!?!?

some of your hair is turning gray. but at the age of 19, it'll not totally turn gray. one cause is when clipping your hair when still wet, or sleeping with wet hair.



Grey hairs?!?!?

Hey, It's ok I was 13yrs old when I seen one grey hair. I was told when u get grey hair early your going to be smart. So don't worry about it. Your ok



Grey hairs?!?!?

I started going gray at fifteen, by the time I was twenty I had to dye my hair and I am now 34 and I am 90% gray. Genetics can play a big part in this.



Grey hairs?!?!?

Its possibly down to nutrition. I notice that whenever i am dieting or something i get locks of white hair, only its more noticable with me because i have long hair hehehe %26gt;%26lt;



try taking some vitamins for hair and nails.



To the guy above, if you are 13. i recommend you remove your msn from your answer. im sure you dont want lots of randoms adding you. safty first.



Grey hairs?!?!?

for hair care and skin care and more related



just step into

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit