Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do you color grey out of your hair when you just want to cover the grey and leave natural hair c

I love the color of my hair and it is starting to go grey! I don't want to color it, but the grey by my forhead is starting to be really obvious. The other problem is I have dark auburn hair with natural red/coper streaks (the streaks are caused by a couple of birthmarks. Instead of the typical white hair that people get with birthmarks, I have gorgous fire red in those spots). I know that auburn/red is hard to match... What do I do?



HELP!!!



How do you color grey out of your hair when you just want to cover the grey and leave natural hair color?

Ok, well you cant just color the grey hair... It isnt possible. You do have a couple of choices though 1) you can use a rinse on your hair that you put on about once a week. You can find these rinses in any hair supply store, just look for the color that matches your hair best 2) You can use hair mascara to cover the large obvious spots. You can find this at any specialty hair store, or look it up on the web!



How do you color grey out of your hair when you just want to cover the grey and leave natural hair color?

Below site will definitely help you. Its all about Hairr Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit