Sunday, June 20, 2010

Premature Grey Hairs. Need help!?

I am only 27 and my hair is turning grey! It is getting so bad that all I want to do is cry all the time. I can't afford to keep buying hair dye all the time. Is there a way to stop it? Can I take a vitamin or is there some kind of treatment? Anything?!! Can someone please help me?



Premature Grey Hairs. Need help!?

sorry but once a hair folicle starts to grow gray it will never change back... hair color is the only thing that will cover it...



Premature Grey Hairs. Need help!?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit