Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

Well I'm hispanic... but my skin is really light and I look white... i recently got eye color contacts and I'm thinking of dying my hair to go with the grey eyes... but I'm not sure which color I should dye it. Right now my hair is curly and brownish.



Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

hmm right now i'm thinkin its perfect! (:



if you really wanna die it I think black curly ringlets would look really cute



but ehhh I'm not sure because I cant see your face a picture would be nice, if you add one I'll come back later and fix my answer if needed



Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

Black or dark brown would make the grey color pop.



Although I don't know why you'd want grey contacts.



Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

The hair color you have sounds great but you might want to add some red or blonde highlights to your hair. Grey eyes are just beautiful.



Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

its really hard to tell without looking at your face and skin color, but rule of thumb, for grey would be red or redish hair or highlights. or between blonde and gold. the best way i have found is to type in virtual make overs into your search bar and choose a site. upload a pic of yourself with the color contacts in, then start choosing hair styles and hair colors. hope this helps.



Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

(sandy)light brown my cousin has naturally gray eyes and this is the color of her hair it looks really good!



Hair color ideas for grey eyes. Help!?

black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit