Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why am I getting grey/white hair? I'm 17 years old?

I'm not only getting it on my head, also on other places sometimes, I don't pluck it or anything, and I've only dyed my hair twice my whole life,is it genes? can I prevent this?



Why am I getting grey/white hair? I'm 17 years old?

could be hereditary or just stress



Why am I getting grey/white hair? I'm 17 years old?

Ok, that`s odd, but don`t worry, it can be fixed.



Now, sometimes if you use a hot iron or a curling iron that can burn your hair.



Remember: Your hair is part of your body, and needs vitamins because it`s pretty much blood cells, so try some shampoos with oil and vitamins in it.



Why am I getting grey/white hair? I'm 17 years old?

My son is 16 and has more gray hair than my husband. I have read that it can be from a vitamin B defeciency and a few other things but the doctor said it was probably heridetary. My son's dad was pure white (or gray) headed in his 20's.



Why am I getting grey/white hair? I'm 17 years old?

Hair grows white when the color pigment (melanin) ceases to be produced in the hair follicle and small air spaces take its place. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit