Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

before you are lets say 30...



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

There are a lot of good-looking bald men: Yul, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Ike (at least his girlfriend thought so; being Commander of the Woooorld didn't hurt) me, my son, my entire male heredity, and God (bless her heart)............



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go grey, easily. I can always dye my hair.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

grey hair for sure. cuz you could dye it but if you lose it all, all you can do is wear a wig.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Gray of course, you can look good gray but never bald



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Grey early - at least theres dye..



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

I'd rather go grey. Hair can always be dyed and I'd rather have my own grey hair to dye it, than have to buy myself a wig.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go gray...



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

i was grey at 23



a little hair dye is better than a wig



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

go grey... easier to manage, you can try and pass it off as highlights and still impress the ladies... balding is just... terrible



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

go grey, cause you can always dye your hair , if it falls out its gone forever and those rogaine products dont work that great



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go grey early.



If it became necessary to look less 'distinguished' then I could use a hair dye. Much less awkward than a wig.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

what are you hiding under you hat, mmm,(baldy)



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

grey for sure



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

I have my hair %26amp; yes grey.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go grey. I could still cover it.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

gray, i can dye my hair if its gray, but what will i do if i don't have any hair lol



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go grey early, as you can always dye it =)



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

I started getting grey hairs around 32 and yes it is much better than losing hair. All I need is a bottle of Clairol for men touch-up and I am fine.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go grey any day!



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

grey, at 52 I have a full head of sandy grey hair



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Being a female the thought of baldness would be horrific!



I love my SILVER WHITE hair, and would never colour it, its far to pretty!



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go grey. Although there's nothing wrong with being bald.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

i would rather go grey than lose my hair because you dye your hair to its orginal colour



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

I go for boldhead as I always do, I shave every week because i don't like having hair, I feel yuck with hair. shave is clean to me.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

too late for me I am over 30 but not going bald or grey yet lol



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

go gray....why not? I started getting gray hair when I was 26



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

grey



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Hahaha! I'm 22 and I'm starting to grey! I would much rather grey than lose my hair. I just dye it every month or so. And it's fun b/c I can do all sorts of different things to it.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

Go gray. I am only 26 and have to dye my hair to cover up gray. You can't hide going bald so well.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

I started to go grey when I was 25. It isn't that hard to dye your hair.



Would you Rather.... Lose hair or go Grey early?

I am ALREADY Grey -- went grey early due to STRESS (Am a SURVIVOR of a short disaster of a marriage to an abusive, violent sociopath that has continued to torment me down the years) .. and ended up a long term single parent too (for children who had psychiatric conditions). So ... my hair turned grey in my 30s ... and I've let it stay that way since then. In a way ... it is close to the color I was born with (I am blonde) .. so it didn't much matter to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit